- Two vehicle limit at each site. This means 1 vehicle and 1 boat or two vehicles, etc.
- PARKING IN EMPTY SITES IS not permitted
- DO NOT ALLOW YOUR VEHICLE TO EXTEND INTO THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC. Fire marshal rule……
- Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM. Please be respectful to other guests.
- The speed limit in the park is 10 mph. Please be aware of pedestrians and animals in the roadways
- Unless performed by a licensed on-site RV Repair company, no repairing or overhauling of vehicles is allowed in the park. NO OIL CHANGES!
- Please do not allow any motor oil/fluid to leak on the RV site from vehicle or RV. The RV Park must approve any type of alternate steps to your RV that are not factory installed.
- You must keep your RV in good working condition and clean. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and/or condition.
- Small grills are allowed. NO OPEN CAMPFIRES.
- No permanent fixtures such as canopies, sheds, etc. are permitted
- Please do not use rugs on lawn.
- Please do not hang clothes, or clotheslines outside your RV.
- A positive sewer seal at both ends of your sewer hose is required on all sites.
- Smoking is not permitted in the office. This includes the restrooms/laundry facility.
PLEASE DO NOT throw cigarette butts on the ground, including your site.
- Friendly animals are always welcomed here. NO AGGRESSIVE DOG BREEDS allowed: NO PIT BULLS, GERMAN SHEPARDS, OR CHOWS.
- Please keep your PET LEASHED AT ALL TIMES while you are just relaxing outside your RV or while walking around the park. Do not allow them to be loose or tied up outside unattended. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER YOUR PET immediately, EVEN INSIDE YOUR SITE!
- Children are to be supervised and parents/guardians must assume responsibility for all actions of their children and their guest’s children.
- Double Time RV Park is not responsible for any theft or injury occurring during your stay.
- Double Time RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore does not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guests.
- NO REFUNDS OR PRO-RATING IF YOU DECIDE TO SHORTEN YOUR STAY. YOU HAVE ACCEPTED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THESE RULES WHEN YOU SIGNED YOUR REGISTRATION FORM. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary.
- LAWN MAINTENANCE IS DONE WEEKLY WEATHER PERMITTING. PLEASE KEEP YARDS FREE OF ANY AND ALL CLUTTER/DEBRIS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO MOW, WEED EAT AND EDGE PROPERLY. You must keep all cords, cables and hoses coiled and out of the way of the grounds crew. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS REQUEST.
Our RV park operates on a well/septic system, please do not put sanitary napkins or too much toilet paper in the toilets this could lead to problems and issues for everyone.
Please respect your fellow guests and do not walk through occupied sites.
Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean, neat and orderly, as determined by management. Please leave the restroom & laundry facility as you would like them found.
Double Time RV Park is not responsible for accidents or injuries due to theft, fire, flood, acts of God, personal negligence, other unforeseen acts.